Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Stupidest Thing I've Ever Done.

So it's below zero for the temperature here and genius over here decided it wasn't too bad and went on a run outside in it. Turns out I had to stop after .75 miles at the elementary school to catch a ride back up to the high school. Living in a small town has MANY benefits and luckily my teacher from younger years gladly gave me a ride back up here...clearly, mom, I do need those 40 heat insulated gloves ;)

Not a smart idea on my part. Off to work out with a friend and then supper. I'm already starving!

Warmest/best gloves for running outdoors in really frigid temps? I'd like to invest in some!

How are you mentally tough for winter runs?
-I think I'm pretty mentally tough, but not the smartest to prepare for them.

Do you like running in the severe heat or the severe cold?
-I'd prefer severe cold any day.

Hopefully you've had a great Thursday and tomorrow's FRIDAY! TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment