Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My first DNF.

Seriously, my heart just melted. :)))))))

What a true gentleman right there. The website where I got it from has tons of great posts that I have been reading through all day. SNOW DAY HERE, holla holla! I especially liked reading 30 Things to Start Doing For Yourself and really liked this one:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have so much to tell you, don't I! First of all, my track meet Sunday went great and spending time with my BFF was the best!

I ran the mile in 5:44 for a tenth place finish. I thought the race went great, but really feel like I have some speedwork training I need to get done to bring that time down. However, my 3,000 meters didn't bring me the best of news. I had my first DNF. I don't even like saying that!! :( I dropped out of the race due to foot pain and hopefully a doctor will look at it and tell me I'm just being a baby and nothing is wrong with it. My BFF had troubles too- her mile she absolutely ROCKED in, but her 1/2 mile didn't go so hot either as she was having some thigh pain.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed nothing is wrong and I'm sticking with running what I can and doing a lot of cross training.


No comments:

Post a Comment