Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Finds


 FRiDaY FiNDs.

Today I didn't run a single step. Sad face. But that's okay because I haven't been feeling the best all day and here, a lot of people have been sick and my work and school. Yuck. And I want to be all ready for my race SUNDAY so I don't want to push anything and get worse.

I've been sitting on my butt, finding some GREAT things across the web and thought I'd share :) I hope you enjoy them!

1. Track & Field TV Schedule
Television Schedule
All telecast times Eastern. Check local listings.
New Balance Indoor Grand Prix
Feb. 2, LIVE on ESPN3 6-8 p.m.
Feb. 3, 2-4 p.m. on ESPN2
Millrose Games
Feb. 16, LIVE on ESPN3 7-10 p.m.
Feb. 17, 8-10 p.m. on ESPN
USA Indoor Track & Field Championships
March 2, LIVE 6-8 p.m. on Universal Sports
March 3, LIVE 4-6 p.m. on NBC Sports Network

YES:) Need to keep this mind come February 2!

2. Take Me There- Bora Bora






3. Favorite Jam- C'Mon by Ke$ha

Youtube Video



4. Digging this DIY- Photo Coasters





5. Buying this from Victoria's Secret right meow from my $30 giftcertificate. Isn't it cute? Love it!


6. Here ya go girls. Creative ways to ask a guy to prom;) If only I had a boyfriend to do these! I NEED A DATE THOUGH...


7. I FOUND MY FAVORITE CLIFF BAR at Casey's today. White Chocolate Macadamen Nut. Yum Yum Yum. Packing these for my pre-run fuel for this weekend's race.



8.Will someone please make me these? Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies




Off to pack for my indoor meet! We're (my friend and her parents) are leaving noon tomorrow. Hear from you tomorrow.

Favorite part of your Friday?

High School People- do you hate missing school? Making up all that homework?
I really do. I also feel like I'm missing out on something important when I'm at home sleeping. That's why I had to get back there noon. And I certainly can't stand falling behind on homework so missing out on school just isn't my thing.

High School Runners- how do you balance being a runner, having a social life, doing fifty other activities in school, work, and homework? I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW.

Do you have Twitter? Instagram? Facebook? Favorite Social Media outlets?
Reading Blogs and Blogging is my favorite form of social media. Facebook is second.   

No comments:

Post a Comment