Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Workout Updates & Some Random Qs

Yesterday's Workout:

1 Mile in 7 minutes
10 Minutes Nike Workout
1 Mile in 6:30 minutes
10 Minutes Elliptical
1 Mile in 6:30 minutes
10 Minutes Nike Workout

DONE!

----------------------------------------
Today's Workout:

A nice and easy 6 miler at 7:04 pace.

---------------------------------------

Do you ever have those feelings where you're just overwhelmed about EVERYTHING and dying for it to be Summer? Welcome to my life. #TooMuchNegativity I'm sorry.

What are two things you are thankful for?!
-I am thankful for my parents who are loving and supportive of me no matter what. I am thankful for my Grandparents who believe in me.. no matter what. I'm also thankful for chocolate.;)

When you are stressed, how do you make things a little better?
-I have the terrible habit of just...sitting. And thinking too much. I run it off, too. Running is cheaper than therapy as they say.

And yet another random question. How do you get yourself on the elliptical?
-I used to LOVE it, but I have to like force my butt on that thing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment