Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Do you think this is disqusting?

Okay yeah you're grossed out but I eat it all the time. Toast with butter and jelly dipped in egg yolks! That was my supper tonight after my bike and elliptical workout. I decided to take it a little easy and just cross train today. Weee! Do any else of you do this or am I the odd duckling?

About today's workout. It was 20 minutes on the elliptical, 20  minutes biking, and some quick ab stuff. I lifted a little bit in the morning, but not all that much. Today was an easy day and as runners it's always important to remember to take easy days. I'll be first to admit I suck at making myself cross train when all I really want to do is run, run, run. Getting myself on the elliptical first thing though to start my workout is key to getting on it I've learned.

Some Tangets About Today:

1. School was dismissed at 1:15. Holla holla! Usually every Wednesday my school dismisses at 2:15 (normal days 3:30) but today it was 1:15 for some sewer problems. I was in heaven and got two hours to get all my homework finished. Okay now that you're snoring to death reading NUMBER ONE.

2. I wore my polka dotted skinny jeans to school that I bought with my friends Saturday, not many people noticed them. That could mean either two things but hey I love them so, rock what ya got and never stop! Did I really just say that?

3. Coming home and actually sitting down and eating that delicious meal of mine ^^^

4. REALIZING IT'S ONLY FOUR DAYS UNTIL RACE DAY! I'm racing in an indoor meet this coming Saturday. Holla holla.

And not be even more random yet in this post, my Christmas present from my parents finally came in the mail yesterday:
My half marathon time and race! I love it! My favorite race to date. I also got a cute little race bib holder too. My parents rock.

Do you stretch before or after you run? Or both? 
-I also stretch before and after. Always have, always will.




What is a thing you eat that others think is disqusting/weird/odd?
-Guess mine:)

Do you focus on hydration as a runner? Do you make sure you are drinking enough ELECTROLYTES? 
-I drink a lot of water. Like 3 camelbaks full. But on electrolytes, I don't like gatorade very much so I'll have a vitamin water every once in awhile, but my electrolyte levels are probably pretty low.

Next race you're looking forward to?!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment