Sunday, January 20, 2013

Friends, Family, and Fundraising

Friday (PINK OUT) and Yesterday was such a success. 


Yes, I'm the midget in the middle. We SOLD OUT on everything we were selling. Another great fundraising year down the drain!

After having a busy day/night with that, it was time for some much needed friend time. A couple friends and I went shopping for the day. I came home with a yoga mat, running supplements (which I will blog about soon!), and of course, clothes. I love to run and workout, but man am I girly girl and how I love my clothes.

I didn't buy those glasses. I bought some smaller ones instead. Here's one of us looking a little more normal:) Or atleast me looking normal. My friend looks absoutely gorgeous no matter what!



Spending a day with the ones you love are the best.

----------------------------------------------------------
How was your run today if you ran?
-I just ran 3.5 miles at 7:24 pace. Nice and slow to prepare me for my week.

Rest of your Sunday plans?
-Dance team, come home, and plan my week including my workouts. I plan plan plan.

Last healthy running supplement you bought?
 Glutamine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment