Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's been one of those days.

Well, reading my lovely friend Beth's blog and having blogging shoved on the back burner for the last month, I'm super glad to get posting again. Beth was telling me how she wanted blogging to not seem like a chore, so while I'll try to post habitually, there will be some days where I'm busy... Being a typical high school athlete, student, whatever it may be.

I'm just sitting on my butt after my interesting workout at the gym this morning. Counterproductive, I know. Oh and by interesting it was an all over the type workout. I ran 1.75 miles at full speed, got off wanted to lift weights but decided I had zero energy for that, got into a Nike Workout (which I have been loving lately...will write a post soon!) but after 10 minutes I got bored. I hit the bike for 2 miles again and ran 1 mile full tilt. Yep, I made other people in the gym a tad dizzy.

Anywho, sorry about the long wait. Ill be getting some good posts together.

Off to work. Movies tonight. Ya know. Life.

Have a wonderful.amazing.terrific.saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment