Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Answers!!!

I posted a Q&A segment on the blog the other day, and I decided I'd give a shot at answering them!


1. What is your most embarrassing running moment?
My most embarrassing running moment would be my freshman year of cross country at practice. I ran into a tree head on and moments later, in front of my coach, I ran straight into a fench. What I was thinking, I will never know. I blame it on two things: it was the morning and it was dark. :)

2. Favorite pre-run fuel? 
Hands Down: Yogurt and 1/2 of a bagel.

3. Favorite treat?
COLD STONE CREAMERY!!!! O.M.G.
Do you get the point? I love that place.

4. LEAST favorite distance to run? And why?
Last distance to run is a 10K for me. I'm not exactly sure why, but it focuses on speed and endurance. As in a 5K or less is okay because it's just speed. And while a half marathon relies on speed it mainly focuses on endurance. You need an equal and well amount of talent in both of the areas if you want to run a really great 10K.

5. What inspired you to run?
I wasn't great at any other sport. I knew there had to be a sport out there for me!

6. What do you think about when you run?
A lot of people ask me this. I think about running.. Form, keeping my arms straight, staying confident.. I couldn't count numbers or any of that. I can't pay attention in math class let alone counting numbers or thinking about math problems while trying to keep track of my time splits for each mile :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment