Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I thought I was going to pass out.

Welp, today started with me bonding with my treadmill and watching the Bachelor on my Iphone. 7 Miles at a nice pace was in store for me! I did a lot of incline throughout the run though and at the end of 7 miles, I started to feel it.


 My Second Run of the day was after school and babysitting. This was an inaccurate count though. What my real workout was:
1/2 Mile Warm up at 7:24 pace
10x1 minute at 5:30-5:50 pace (1 minute recovery period)
1 Mile Cool Down at 7:30 pace
This workout was tough, but I made it through. I kept thinking to myself how much I want to do well at meets this year so I kept pouring it on :) Always keep your goal in sight!
I read a lot and my latest find is by Shawn Johnson and it's called Winning Balance. Read that quote by her. I love it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and be proud of me! I'm stepping things up and started a workout/running and daily eating log. I also foam rolled AND ice bathed. I thought I was going to pass out from hypothermia, but surprisingly I lasted the full 14 minutes being in there.

I'm such a wimp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you read any running books?

Have you been watching the Bachelor? What do you think of it so far?

Tell me! Milk Chocolate vs. White Chocolate.
Milk Chocolate all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment