Monday, December 10, 2012

Take A Christmas Survey!

Well happy Monday everyone! I started off today with a 6 mile tempo run. It was tough on the fifth mile- obviously cause it was my fastest mile. My mile times were 8:00, 7:38, 7:20, 7:07, 6:39, 6:20. Finished up on the elliptical (one mile). It is so nice to get going in the morning. I've always wondered how people who don't excersie manage to not get any of those endorphins. Seriously, they don't know what they are missing out on. Does anybody agree with me?

Besides working, running, cheerleading, dancing, working on homework, being busier to the moon, you get it, I am dreaming of CHRISTMAS. A BREAK. WAHOOOOO! Hungry Runner Girl had a Christmas Survey and I decided to link it my blog to get in the spirit (if I'm not already...) Link it to your blog too! (Beth!)

1. Favorite Christmas/Album/CD/ Song?

 All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey. Every time I hear it I instantly am dancing and singing along.

2. Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?

Last year I ran with a friend and I think it's special if you're running on Christmas who loves running as much as you do, but I wouldn't just alone on Christmas. Usually it's family day and that's it. And eating as much food as I possibly can stuff in my mouth because the next day I run in the double digits. It's tradition to run double digits after Christmas.

3. What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?

My mom always makes this cherry braid every year that we get from Band Fundraising. It's delish and it's typically gone within the morning.

4. Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?

I'd say just going to my Grandparents for Christmas. I'll always have so many memories.

5. Real tree, fake tree, or no tree?

Well at our house right now, we have a WHITE tree. A lot of people ask why white? We've always had a white tree. When I get older and have my own family, I want our own tree that we pick out ourselves.

6. Christmas Pajamas... yay or nay?

I just wear whatever! I guess I could invest in some Christmas PJS...

7. Where do you spend the holidays? Your own house, your parents' house, extended family, in-laws, friends?

Family. Family. Family. And more family. Perfect.

8. Food that you always have during the holiday season? Favorite Christmas food/treat?

Food that is always tradition in my family is anything cheesy and buttery-- my mom makes a mean dish of mac and cheese and corn. She is in charge of making it every year. I should post her recipe on my blog sometime.. we all love it. And green bean casserole. Delishhh.
My favorite Christmas food is my mom's mac and cheese and corn. It's that good.

9. Open presents all at once or take turns? Stockings...yes or no?

We open presents all at once. We start by taking turns but it turns into not wanting to wait any longer! Stockings are are a yes. The stockings are actually my favorite and I'm not sure why!! The little things in life I guess. :)

10.  Favorite Christmas movie?

The Grinch. Hands down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your turn!
1.  Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song?
2.  Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?
3.  What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?
4.  Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?
5.  Real tree, fake tree or no tree?
6.  Christmas pajamas… yay or nay?
7.  Where do you spend the holidays?  Your own house, your parents’ house, extended family, in-laws, friends?
8.  Food that you always have during the holiday season?  Favorite Christmas food/treat?
9. Open presents all at once or take turns?  Stockings… yes or no?
10.  Favorite Christmas(ish) movie?







No comments:

Post a Comment