Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Finds!

I'm back! I feel like I haven't posted in forever and talking to my cutest friend, Beth, she inspired me to get going again and get a post up. I've been so busy!

This morning's run was 2.56 miles in 15:23. I was pretty pumped. After the run I did 20 push ups and called it good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know about you guys, but I've been really into staying home and getting on Pinterest (I'm making all my Christmas gifts for people through Pinterest- crafts and stuff), reading my favorite blogs, reading a good book, looking up stuff online, just lazying around. I've also recently found I really love ETSY! Here are some good finds I've found on the web recently:

Salted Chocolate Chip Caramel Cookies
I'm making these Sunday!
Recipe Here


I've been into Graphic Sweartshirts lately- a lot. This describes my life perfectly and I LOVE the way is neck cut on the sweatshirt.

I love this sweatshirt too--- Fear<Less

This is on my Christmas list!! It would make a perfect Christmas gift for any runner! Love!
Etsy has tons of ideas.


Found this on Etsy again. It's on my Christmas list, again :)

Let's get to the bottom of this, I love etsy. Running. And cookies. The good things in life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've also been obbessed with quotes lately. Currently the background on my laptop:


Steve Jobs was a smart man. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And back to running world, I'm planning on getting my run in Sunday. Uh, I wish I had time to run tomorrow but I just really don't. Why can't I just be a runner? :) I'm planning on a long run Sunday (8 miles) and some stair master time. I want to lift too.

Isn't this an inspiring picture? Inspiring is an understatement.

Wow. My favorite athletes right there. And holy abs....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can relate perfectly to the Kara and Shalane picture above. Have you ever had a race moment like that?

Do you make a Christmas list? Top item on your Christmas list?







No comments:

Post a Comment