Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My workouts this week so far.

Mondays workout: 2 miles in 11:45. Then I hopped off the tread and did 20 push ups and some Ab work. Then did 2 miles again but in 12:00 and did 20 push ups and an workout. My abs were sore in the am and still kind of are!

Tuesdays workout: I was so busy. I had no time. Well, I did, probably but was exhausted. Day taken off.

Today's workout: I had to force it. I wanted to come home and sleep cause I'm battling with a cold, but I didn't. I ran 3 miles at 7:01 pace, did some lifting, LOTS of Ab work (planks...) and then walked on the treadmill for 10 minutes. Called it good. Do you run when you're sick? Or take the day off?

Tomorrows workout: Ill walk in the am and do some stair running. Then, after Cheerleading ill run a 6 mile tempo.

--------------
Off to go bake some cookies for my friend (her bday is Friday), organize my life, pack, clean, sit on Pinterest, you know. The good things in life.

I really should of put pictures in this post, shouldn't I? Ah well...

Hopefully you're all having a great week and tell me about your favorite run so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment