Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Checking in.

Well, I realized, I haven't posted until, Sunday. Um, whoops. Life. It's a crazy one in which I live, take for example yesterday.

4:45- wake up, drive to gym (I was very determined to run at the gym this morning), and run 8 miles @ 6:41 avg. pace.
-Shower at gym, dress up day at school.
Get to school by 7:15 for Jazz Choir.
Breakfast at school.
School.
After school, wrestling meet.
Then, homework, so much I cannot count. Or want to think about.

Yeah, so, um... I live a busy busy life!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Monday's Run was a 5.52 mile tempo run, Tuesday's was my 8 mile easy run and today was the most random speedworkout at the track. It was just a weird workout. I have this thing that when a song comes on that I really like I'll sprint to it. Speedwork at it's finest.

------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow is State Dance Team (I'm also a dancer!) and I'm super excited- my team is the most awesome and we'll have a lot of fun I'm sure.


Keep Running!
How do you manage running when you're busy?
Hell or high water, I fit it in. I'm just like that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment