Friday, November 30, 2012

2012 State Dance Team

It was a good day yesterday at state dance. I got to be with my team, eat some good food, and spend part of the day watching some dancing! I even got to see my best running friend.. It's crazy how similar we are in so many ways. Twins we've determined.

My coed dance got a division 1 rating, lite dance got 5th, and our boys took home 2nd. Woohoo. :)

I woke up exhausted this morning and all day. I haven't got a run in and tomorrow the wrestling meet is four hours away. A 2 day break from running looks like what's going to go down. Heartbreaking. I really need to be more organized about everything, get enough sleep, drink water, eat enough but I've been sky to the limit with everything. My brain is boggled.

Something to cure my brain boggled was this caramel snack mix. Holy yum. Best recipe ever and I'm calling it Christmas Crack from now on. It's addicting.

Have a great weekend and ill work on an informative post on Sunday :) my life is hectic, you get it by now!


What was your run today-how did it go?

Favorite Christmas cookie? -peanut butter with chocolate star.









No comments:

Post a Comment