Monday, February 4, 2013

Athlete of the Week & Why I love Treadmills!

ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Meet Molly Seidel!


I love reading about athletes of all ages and this girl had an outstanding and unforgettable High School career. Being in High School and reading her story made me really believe that all things are really possible. Her parents weren't even runners or athletes and she is from a small, tiny school. It is a lot like me and when I'm feeling down, I'll always have to remember this talented lady! I could really connect with her since she was in high school, too. And only running 30-35 miles/week. Take a look at her interview:



You can read the full interview here. She runs under 5 minutes in the mile. Has a 10:39 time in the 2 mile and for a 5K she runs it in 13:45. She can give me her wheels any day. Wow.

----------------------

And now to fill you up with even more running goodness!! I am a treadmill LOVER. Yeah, I know I have some most of you runners rolling your eyes at me, but I absoultely love the tready. It's been on my birthday list for a couple of years now and my friend has a Nordic Track at her house and you know how jealous I am? Pretty jealous.

Anyways, here is the top 5 reasons why I love my treadmill at the gym:
1. Weather reasons: I am a wimp (at times) and I really don't like the scorching hot, so the treadmill is always there for me. Oh God. It's like it's my boyfriend. Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend? What?
2. Running on the Treadmill is FUN! You can bring it up and down (inclines) and go faster when you're running with your favorite song. You can have a set speed for the day, or you could go out on a whim and just walk! I love the variety the treadmill challenges you with.
3. Watching TV is super easy. I never watch TV but some of your TV lovers out there may find it super easy to have your favorite show you watched playing. Download your favorite TV episode and put in on your IPAD or Iphone and bam. Entertainment.
4. Refer to number 2.
5. Refer to numba 2.

I LOVE MY TREADMILL.

Any other treadmill lovers out there? Why do you like it? 

Who just despises the tready? You're banned from the blog. JK. Please keep reading! :)

Does anybody read horoscopes? -RANDOM QUESTION
I've been obbessed with them lately and not quite sure why.

What is your sign? ^^
CANCER. --moody, crabby, explains it all ;)

OH AND I FORGOT TO SAY I GOT 400 PAGE VIEWS TODAY. I'm pretty excited, you all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment